- Looking for tickets? Click here to purchase. Sales end Tuesday, October 20 at 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday morning before the event, the person who purchased tickets will be sent an email with a COVID safety waiver that MUST be filled out online prior to arrival at the event. Those who are ineligible to attend after completing the form will be given a full refund.
- If approaching the event from the Walnut Grove side, take Farm Rd. north through the park and turn right on Mullins Station Rd. The event will be 1.3 miles down the road, on the right. (See map below)
- Gates open at 5:30 P.M. The screening of The Electrifiers begins at 6:30 P.M. The film runs for 90 minutes, and is in Hebrew with English subtitles.
- The event is being held with strict adherence to Department of Health/CDC Guidelines, emphasizing social distancing.
- You may bring seating to sit outside of your vehicle, in your party's parking space. When outside of your vehicle, all attendees must wear a mask.
- Shelby Farms has been safely hosting drive-in movie events since the summer.
- Each car entry fee includes two kosher meals. Additional kosher meals can be added in check out until Tuesday, October 20 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vegetarian/vegan kosher meal options are available.
- Meals will be bundled together by vehicle beforehand and placed in your trunk at arrival by a masked and gloved Federation staff member.
- This is an alcohol-free event. Please do not bring your own.
- Audio for the film will be broadcast to the audience via radio signal. The frequency will be shown on screen before the beginning of the movie. The film, The Electrifiers, is in Hebrew and will be shown with subtitles.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Standard porta potties will be available. No Shelby Farms buildings will be accessible during the event.